Tuesday, March 16, 2010

(YES, even) my job can be funny.

From the category:“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.”:








Well...could have been worse. Good thing it wasn't "Hello!"




"And was strooooling trough the park one day,
Where I saw a lot of Nazis and KKK”)))




Damn! Those grammar books that I used as coffee holders during college never did advantage me.




As the great Roman Jakobson would say, WTF ?????




Hmmm...Even Google translates more logically, and it is a damn robot.




No drinks or sexual arousement allowed. Kind of boring..ha?





After hearing the phrase "liar liar pants on fire",pathological liars thought it would be safer to hang around the biggest swimming center in the world. Unfortunately, it seems that the Chinese authorities have caught on to them!!





FRESH = CORRECT (English), CARP (FISH) = CRAP (FISH) (in some languages) CORRECT. The worst possible combination = PRICELESS





Environmental protection vs. voodoo






I love it when things that technically are correct lead to the biggest mistake of your life. Hence the word ... verify.






The robber special. Includes happy hours.





HMM...I'm pretty convinced that the translator was on drugs at this one.





Apparently there is a country, where molluscs are used as ID cards. Remember to take a big wallet with you in case you go there.



AND THE WINNER (OR IN THIS CASE,LOSER), DEAR FOLKS:




When Confucius said “Sincerity is the way of heaven”, I don’t think he had THIS in mind…

No comments:

Post a Comment